View Single Post
Old 05-02-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DUN WANT TO KENA CARROT - Guide to Affordable Chionging in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakit View Post
Hi, very good thread, thanks.

My question: In BKK's Karaoke/Cocktail Joints, I'm curious to know how much does a girl earn as commission per lady drink ?

Thanks
Depends. 90% work on Tiers... must hit target one. So like, if they manage to get only 100 LD, they take like 50%.
If they get 200 LD, they take 60%... so on so forth. (rough gauge, dependent on indv. shop)

Most places also have Food requirements. They have to get customers to order min. number of dishes in order to get their payout

Of course, ladies will always appreciate cash tips more than drinks. But if they want to stop working and cashout, then thats where they need to sell LD.

Also, do note the shop bosses don't appreciate customers giving cash tips because then shop don't take a cut.
Couple of places i been to, the girl must declare if receive cash tip, otherwise will kena 'fine'...

anything outside of working hours is up for discussion privately