View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: New 2033 (Previously L28H31A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Certainly, his PR plays a part. The location also offers discreet parking. I think perhaps customers can conveniently outcall other WLs from his place.

I agree with Joker that those who do not offer DFK will have less customers.
Joker News Channel just released info about a bevy of current WLs who offer DFK. A good feed for cheongsters who require DFK indeed! Truly endorsed such unselfish sharing! (Not quite agreeing with MP on the possible adverse impact on some WLs. I think they have to learn to handle it ...)

Have a great bonking time this Christmas season!
You too bro!
Have many awesome blasts and DFK on the tap during this festive period!
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪