Thread: My mum Susan
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2015, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My mum Susan

previously... “too bad boy! Nx time maybe . Now go sleep, nini” was her last message for the night.

Susan Perspective:

After a powerful orgasm not experienced for a long time, I went to the toilet to wash up. I throw my cum soaked towel into the basket then I remove my wet thong, with a wry smile I set it nicely on top of the towel, knowing John will be delighted to discover his new treasure. My boy has truly growth up to be a man, that dick… I shook my head, bath again then went back to my room.

Ten minutes later, I received my request from Irondick, a pic of his cum smeared cock, obviously still so big after he came, oh boy, maybe I should ask him out and sample his dick? Wait a minute, I saw something oddly familiar in his pic. I zoom in to see the floor tiles at the top right corner of the pic. I gasped and covered my mouth, was it the same tile in my toilet?? It has the same faint crack line, same color tile. I would probably missed it if I have not look carefully. Shucks! I have to check.

I went to the toilet, close the door and compare the floor tile with the picture Irondick sent me. It match! My god?! Irondick is John?? My boy?? Oh my god! And I have been sending him naughty pictures all this time with wechat. Could it be a mistake?? What are the chance of another toilet somewhere in Singapore has the same color tile and also the same crack line?? I suddenly remember Wechat has a "people nearby" feature. I never use it as I got too many creeps that send me messages on Wechat. But now it's telling me Irondick is 100m from me. My heart was thumping suddenly with the realization that I have been flirting with my son.

I quickly went back to my room and sat on the bed, phone in my hand, confused but strangely excited, I took long deep breath and regain my composure. So John is Irondick. I blushed thinking about the pictures I sent him earlier after I climaxed. Shit! He knew! The lizard incident! I told Irondick about it. Meaning John would have guessed that hornymum is in fact his horny mum!

But he didn’t know that I found out that Irondick is him through the last pic he sent me. I relook the pictures that Irondick, or John, sent me, flick to the full view picture of his erected hard dick, pinch zoom, then move it around my screen, savoring the sight of his magnificent cock… Shucks! What am I doing?? I admonished myself, but my hands and eyes has a life of its own, they simply cannot have enough of that dick picture.

Gosh! Urgh! Stop it! Need to sleep now. Lots of work to do tomorrow. I slept with weird dreams of boys’ dick and John’s dick, all chasing after me as I ran naked. Woke up with soiled panties again. Argh….

To be cuntinued...