Old 07-09-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Kase94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Hi bros! First time writing a fr for a massage ml when I've been to alot of them!

Tried Xiao Yu from sglonelyguy and yes it stated that sms or call in chinese but I've been using Google translate and it works wonder guys ( I'm malay btw). So texted her and she replied within 10mins maybe she's not busy. Set the time and drove there. Her place is just a walking distance between the all time favorite venus which i bet many guys out there is missing her Took the lift from the carpark cause more discreet. Rang the bell and saw this quiet short lady behind the door and her looks is exactly the same as advertised. Showered alone and here comes the problem part for non-Chinese bros. Tried asking her if she has condom but she didn't understand ( forget to use google translate lol) so ending up taking the $80 package.

Catbatch me and gave me a hj with oil. Her moans makes me hard af and within 5mins I came, took a shower again and she started her massage. Very accomandating kept asking me if it needs to be harder or not and if it was good enough for me. Not a bad massage but can be better. Teased me slowly and she asked me to be in doggy postiton while she tease my buthole and my lil brother repeatedly. Never tried this before but the sensation shiokkkk. After a good 10mins of that lied down flat and she start her hj. While doing that, I kept autoraming everywhere and tease her pussy and her nice shape boobs. Came in no time and showered. Paid her and left a happy man!

Looks: 7/10 same as advertised
Boobs: More of a C but can count as D
Bbbj: never tru
Hj: 7/10 not bad
Massage: 7/10 (auto roam anywhere i want for me)
Gfe: 6/10 language barrier so hard