Old 29-02-2020, 10:07 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
nowayhose is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

I tried three girls today, one cat50+30waterbed, one cat60 PRC and cat40 in jm.

Surprisingly it's cat40 girl that is amazing. She feels like a cat150 or more.

House is between jm14 and jm4, got no number (maybe I cock eye).

G23 Kitty

Face: 6/10 not really a looker
Boobs: 8/10 flat natural soft, my type
Height: slightly taller than 1.65m
Build: slim and tall
Butt: 8/10 slim soft natural type
Gfe: 10/10 gao gao. Lick ears and neck like it's nothing. Ate my ears while I was fucking her and licking her nips at the same time. Happens to be my fetish. Lots of kissing like fucking a gf. I don't mind no gfe but wow, she's hardworking.
Dfk: yes
Massage: 6/10 with 10mins left, she initiated! She used some spicy ointment. Medium to low strength.

I don't think it's because she's not a looker, because the cat60 from 1425 I tried is a 4/10 but very sop and nothing special, just fucking a hole.

Kitty is not much of a looker, but pretty enough and very accommodating and hardworking. Please treat her well and give her biz so she less likely to go back before ord. She's insecure about her small tits cos she kept her bra on until I requested to take it off, so please treat her well.

After trying out 20-30 WLs I've finally found my rtf. I thought I'll never rtf (I accidently rtf some girls tho, lol).

For the next 12 months I'll probably just get her, or the g23(coincidence) from L8h7 for her amazing waterbed. She's an ice queen and only smiles when telling a joke and complimenting her. Hopefully I can quit GL by then.

Both are issan girls with tan tall slim build. Both are great, coincidence or issan girls are generally awesome?

I feel sad for these girls. They are obviously intelligent enough, nice and hardworking, but due to circumstances have to be WL. Kitty told me noone wants her because she's a WL. Haiz.

I might get her a nice hello Kitty plush next time, since she likes them and has alot in her room.

HOWEVER, she not really hygeinic, didn't wash my ears or neck even tho she initiated the licking. Never used mouthwash or asked me too. And also not for big tits lovers. But has a nice butt.

One question I have is why all Thai girls' perfume always smell the about same and it's not very nice one, how come ah? Lol