Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Sammei (By:shyboy)

Met up with Bro Xiao_zhu, wanted to call jaguar, kept pushing to each other kekeke, then apple also, both very long que anyway, so i had Sammei for the day.

Shan't go into details this time so as not to bore brudders here.
Told her to skip ar, but she still turn me over, say she wana massage my back with her boobs. Massage my ears and didi with her boobs for sometime.
Among the gers i tried so far, her bbbj suction is the most powerful, suck so hard my didi still aching now kekeke.....shiok ah.

Had some fun with her tongue, very playful heehee. Her mannerism is quite similar to East, accomodating, friendly, lianish cfm look with an attitude, my taste keke.

Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10
Boobs: cup A going to B ???
Frenching: Yes (9/10)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Very hard suction)
FJ: 7.5/10
Attitude: 8.5/10
RTF: YES (8/10)

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:48 PM.