View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

It was like an unspoken understanding – she provided an hour’s massage, and the rest was two consenting adults having a mutually enjoyable, albeit lustful, time. Mona and I made love as if it were “forbidden”. My sense was, she did not offer FJ; she desired it and maybe I got lucky.

Needless to say, Mona became my regular, whenever she was in Singapore. She had a few stints between 2014 and 2015, but each stint was just for a few weeks.

In a subsequent stint, her condo was in a quiet part of Geylang, where I stayed overnight on a few occasions. It just happened naturally. Towards the end of the massage, she would ask “are you staying over tonight”? I obliged every time.

Due to my late working hours, appointments with Mona were normally 11pm or later. She always accommodated me. And I was always the last customer for the day.

We had become quite friendly. I liked that Mona always delivered a professional massage. Thereafter, I left it entirely up to her. Mostly, we ended up making love.

One night, as Mona completed another solid massage session, she suggested that I “go wash my little brother”. It was “new” to me. Previously, after massage, we would caress each other, leading to passionate, awesome, bonking sessions. She had never given me a BJ/BBBJ before. That night, after washing my little brother, she performed an amazing BBBJ for me. It became the “standard” from then.

Some of the most delightful moments I had with Mona was making love in missionary position; she can be really shy and kept blushing until her cheeks were rosy pink. When I tease her about it, she simply switched to doggy position to avoid eye contact! I loved it as I thrust past her perky bums and cupped her soft, succulent pair of 36C’s from the back. And after she had climaxed, she would lay face down with her massive tits “spilling out at the sides”. Absolutely priceless.

During the overnight stays, Mona shared about her home town growing up. Where she lived, there was a lake nearby, and she enjoyed playing by the lake as she was fascinated by the fireflies that would frequent the lake. She reminisced about running around and hiding in the bushes, enjoying the outdoors and fooling around with her younger brother. We shared stories until we doze off, and would often wake up in each other’s embrace.

To me, Mona was first and foremost, a professional masseur, and I paid for the hourly massage services. She had, since the first time we copulated, declined additional payments. I did not insist as it would have implied that she sold FJ services.

Initially, I wondered if there was a hidden agenda. But as I spend more time with her, I concluded I was plain lucky I could fulfil her sexual needs when she needed it. And it was not always just about having sex. We’ve gone out for supper, had durian sessions and gone for late night car rides during her few stints here.

I last saw Mona in 2015, she was staying in the East. In what had become normal, we finished our massage session in a professional manner; I would wash up and returned to seduce her, ending up in a hot, steamy sexual encounter.

Mona was a solid masseur. And a closet lover - never upfront about her desires, but certainly a ready and capable participant when she wanted it.

I hope she is safe, healthy and happy, wherever she is.

Next: Suzie, the horny student.