View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
Amazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Tiffany - Emmanuelle
(So far Emmanuelle no bait & switch for me)

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=743558

I'm always on the hunt for BIG NATURAL MELONS. This girl takes the cake so far but of course with such big melons 36E and soft (not like the flat tyre kind) the body also thick. Anyway here is the FR:

$160/1.5/2

Looks - 8.5/10. She is the person in the pics no doubt about it. She is fair skinned but the room is dark so you can't see much but she is fair, nice skin.

Boobs - 20/10. Natural melons boys! Just amazing boobs. Better suck them while she is in town.

Body - 7/10. This one boils down to preference. She is thick, bottom heavy and all but it is to be expected with such melons.

BJ/FJ - 4/10. Non-existent blow job, I think it lasted 46 seconds? Or shorter. No blow job for 2nd time. No service this girl, she is friendly and likes to talk.

For the guys who are looking for service I think she is not the one. She is friendly though but will ask for tips at the end.

GFE - 2/10. She just talks, friendly but GFE is another kind of conversation that she is not too good in.

RTF - Nope. I've sucked the boobs enough. No service, I paid for the boobs. One of the bros somewhere said it right, he did boob fuck 2x I think that was a better idea.