View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Share experience of divorcing wife and get marry again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
Brother, I think we have to do intensive dating with the lady before we commit to them for life. By the way your date is local or from other countries?
I am just a normal salaried PMET
How long you were in my situation and how long you take to settle everything and find new gal.
Can share your story details?
My date is a singaporean. I have alot of friends divorce easy get to know new partner. Divorce is a common thing now.

I know my ex wife and marry her about 4 yrs. Before marriage is still ok. After marriage she just keep asking me for money. And her character change 180 degree. She wiped out all my saving and I started to borrow from bank. Till one day something happen, she attacked me. I cant tolerant that. Make a police report. But no use as police say must go family court. She run back china lor.

Then I ask for a divorce she agree with it. When down to her County and get it done. Very fast within 1 hour. As everything just write on the paper that they provide. Alimony or assets split, reason of divorce etc just write and both agree can le.

No alimony as a house she bought, I the one who pay the downpay and installment. She know it will be split if I want to ask. So she just keep quiet.

Lucky her PR application succeed letter come after we divorce. I just thrown away the letter.

Your ex wife pr or long term pass?