View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 16
Beast_ID is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeast_ID is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Affairs, sex, with your friends' gf/wife, colleagues' gf/wife?

Hi to all, have any of the bros here ever done it with your friend's gf/wife? colleague's gf/wife? In the presence of your friends or colleagues or nearby?

This may sounds like a taboo to most righteous guys. But i have always been fantasizing about girls who doesn't belongs to me or that i will have difficulties getting. Thus, i've decided to satisfy my thirst for such girls few years ago. Once i've made this decision, i'm already prepared for the consequences of losing my friends and buddys shall i be exposed 1 day. I know some of my experience i'm going to share may sounds crazy and unbelieveable to some. So, to those who don't believe what i'm sharing, please take it as a story that i've made up to satisfy those guys with the same fantasy as me. Here it goes.

My first encounter happened when i was working as a banquet waiter in a 5 star hotel in town. That was during the period when i was waiting to be enlisted for NS. I went for the job alone. I met Kelvin who's 3 years older then me. Kelvin was serving his NS at that time so his working days were mostly on weekends or weekdays evening. We hit it off well as we both have common topics, past times and stuffs. We always go for smoke breaks together and we will always meet up at the train station to walk over to our workplace together.

One day, as usual. I was waiting for him at the train station and he arrives with a petite and lovely girl walking towards me. He introduced her as his gf and her name is Jamie. It's common to take a glance or more at such lovely girls even without evil intentions. Jamie was a university student having her holidays. Jamie was a non-smoker but will always accompany us for smoke breaks. As Jamie is having her holidays, her schedule is arranged as the same as mine. As i've always meet up with Kelvin for work, i did the same with Jamie when Kelvin was absent from work. She would accompany me for smoke breaks as she doesn't know anyone else there. We hit it off well too. Chatting with anything under the sun. After some time, i knew i was falling for her. But i know that it won't be easy to get her without concrete planning. So i tried to find out lots of stuffs abt Kelvin and Jamie including stuffs they are interested in. I found out that Jamie loves to go clubbing but isn't good at dancing and fortunately, i've been going to clubs at young age and have been a good dancer. So i planned nights out to zouk every now and then amazing them with my dance steps.

Jamie soon fell into my trap. Requesting me to teach her how to dance. And of course, we would be dancing in my house instead of going to the club or dance studios. She knew that Kelvin would never agree to her doing so as Kelvin never liked the idea of her going clubbing. So, everything was carried out behind Kelvin. We would plan our off days on weekdays together as she sometimes need to go back to her campus to submit stuffs and such. I never knew Jamie have such good figure till she changed into her tights and sports bra. But she doesnt have the intention of seducing me thou. I knew i have to play it slow as not to foil my plan so i stick to plainly dance teaching although i would at time have a bit of body contact with her. I'm always turned on by her fragrance and her hot bod.

Soon, i decided to plant a camcorder in the corner of my room buried in my dirty clothes waiting to be washed. Oh my gosh, after she left, i was amazed by her naked body and shaved pussy. That totally triggers my mind to advance and she have just had a disagreement with Kelvin recently. I would play the nice guy at work but obviously i'm adding fuel to the fire indirectly saying stuffs like, "I think he didnt mean it... But i wouldnt have done that if i were him". Things soon turned bad for them. Kelvin would ignore her at work and vice versa. I knew time was ripe and it's time i take action.

To be continued...

Sorry if it's too draggy thou...