View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 16
Beast_ID is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeast_ID is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Affairs, sex, with your friends' gf/wife, colleagues' gf/wife?

PART 2

As usual, Jamie arrived in my house on our next off day. As she's already familiar with most of the steps, so i suggested having some alcoholic drinks before we start just to get into the mood. The dancing session soon comes to an end. As she does not need to go to her campus that day, she proceeded to my room to use my pc. I can tell she's feeling rather moody so i suggested a card playing cum talking cum "drinking" session. We were playing big 2 and drinking while she confides in me telling me how tired she is in that relationship with Kelvin but she can't bring herself to leave him and thus she's vexed. The card game soon came to a stop. I played some relaxing music and asked her to close her eyes, relax herself forgetting all those thoughts for the moment while i kneeled behind her on my bed and gave her a massage on the head.

I can tell that she's feeling very comfortable. I decided to take a step further. My hands proceeds to massage her shoulder and lower back. At this point of time, i couldn't control myself anymore. I gave her a light hug from behind followed by a peck on her cheeks, this action lasted for seconds and i see no rejection from her so i take that as a green light. I roam my hands all over her upper body while she fall back onto me and i began to french her. My hands soon roamed under her clothes and fondles her breast. At that moment, she shunned a bit but i countered that will a more passionate frenching and holding her hand down with one of my hand. Slowly, i moved to the side of her laying her down on my bed and lifted up her clothing and bra. I began to lick her from her neck down to the "C" cup breast and light brown nipples with one of my hand fondling with her breast while the other hand roams her lower body. While licking and sucking her breast, i took a peek at her and saw her moaning softly with her eyes closed. I slowly removed her shorts and undies and slowly undress myself trying not to affect the momentum. I rubbed my body against her's and stroked my dick against her body and her pussy. My hand then roamed to her pussy and fingered her. She seems helpless with my body over her. I slowly kissed my way down to her pussy and to my surprise, i discovered my hand covered with blood and small amount of blooding was around the area of her pussy and my bed. OMG! Although this is not the 1st virgin i've killed, but i didn't expect that. No wonder she didn't have must reaction throughout. I knew i have to go on no matter what and i don't expect a blowjob from her since it's her first time so i shoved my erected dick directly into her. She shouted and moaned with her mouth closed. She seems to be holding back enduring the pain. I slowed down my pace wanting to make sure she feels a tad more comfortable and frenched with her to keep her calm. I've never encountered such tight pussy for a long time and i cummed very fast. Another reason for cumming so fast might be the excitment in me bonking my friend's or should i say colleague's gf. I was too excited that i cummed in her. I saw her teary eyes and a few drops of tears soon dropped down. I hold her in my arms and asked her,

Me: "How come you so silly? Why didn't you stop me since it's your first time?"
Jamie: "I don't want you to be unhappy"
Me: (took a deep breathe)

After lying down for a while, we proceeds to bathe individually. After i came out from the bathroom, she was already dressed up and ready to leave. I didn't know what to react at that moment so i opened the door for her without even walking her down to the bus stop. A few minutes after she left, she sent me a sms -
(Don't worry, i won't ask you to take responsibility with what had happened. As for my relation with Kelvin, i won't break up with him for the time being and i won't let him know about us also. -Jamie)

Phew, lucky me. My plan almost went wrong, because i never had the intention of snatching Jamie away from Kelvin.

Things went on as usual as if that day never happens. Jamie still meets up with me and went to work together as usual but she stopped coming to my house for dance lessons.

Did the scandal ends here? According to my plan, it may seems like as i've already achieved what i wanted, but... Of course not... In the next part of the story, you will know more scandalous acts and my relationship with Jamie taken to a new level of excitment!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Please leave your nick when you upz my rep, will return upz asap... (6 points and above only)

OPPORTUNIST - IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING