View Single Post
Old 06-03-2005, 02:46 AM
Prince Spa

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Have You Evr Masturbate At Working Place? I Did While Working In A Hotel Somewhere In

I feel bored tonight. No mood to contribute my weekly FRs in Malaysia & Singapore because after becoming a member here for so long already I am still under supervision by the mod. Not much thing to read tonight so I decided to share instead of reading.

I want to share with you guys my first working experience more than 10 years ago when I worked part time as a cashier in a 5 star hotel in Singapore. I don't want to mention which hotel because some of the girls here might be your wives now. I will also change their real names in order to protect their identity. Here is the story of my life...

Once upon a time not too long ago in a very famous hotel in Singapore where there are so many restaurants (Western, Japanese, lounge, etc) there was once a handsome guy (that is me) working there part time as a cashier after finishing "O" level.

This is my first job. My parents wanted me to go oversea to study but I don't want because my result wasn't that good anyway to enter U. How I got this job? It started with my visit to this hotel to celebrate my friend's birthday. I was dining with my friends in a restaurant in this hotel. Suddenly I was served by this pretty waitress who is so fair & good looking like Rosamund Kwan. I said to myself what in the world a beautiful girl like her working as a waitress there (actually she is a Captain/Supervisor there). How nice if she could be my GF. I have no GF back then. Now, I still don't have one.

A few days later, while reading the newspaper looking for a job, I came across an ads for the post of "Cashier" at the hotel that I visited recently. I straigth away callled up for job interview. The next day I got the job. I was brought around the hotel by the HR assistant manager & he introduced me to my new colleauges. Oh wtf! All the cashiers there are girls. I am the only male cashier there. Anyway, I am quite happy to discover later that 3 of the female cashiers there are damn hot. One of them look like Gigi Leung. But I never had a crush on any of these cashiers. My heart belongs to my first love - the Coffee house restaurant captain that I met a few days ago.

The cashiers in this hotel have to work in all the restaurants in the hotel & they take turn to rotate. Then one day my turn came to work in the hotel where I met the girl that has captured my heart for the first time. Before this my heart belongs to my imaginary friend Brooke Shields (also known as my pillow). I will use a fictitious name & call her "Michelle Reis." Michelle said "Hi" to me and asked me for the bill. I was new so I blur blur don't understand. I blushed & did not say anything. I worked under the supervision of my other cashier colleague since I was new there. I have to sit very close to my senior cashiers who were training me. When Gigi Leung's turn cummed to teach me, I could not concentrate because my brain cannot understand what she taught me as all my concentration went to my little brother there underneath my pant where it understands every thing she said & every move she made. This is my first time getting so close to a pretty girl.

I went home and masturbated with my pillow imagining that my pillow was this cashier Gigi Leung. That day I got separated from my wife Brooke Shields. The next day morning shift. I was so happy to see Michelle at the coffee house there. But too bad she was leaving as she was working night shift.

After a few months working there I get to know many waitresses there. Some of them are pretty but none as pretty as Michelle & Gigi Leung. I also got to know this restaurant assistant manager who always cummed to chat with me. I was 20 back then. This Michelle was also 20 like me. But this restaurant assistant manageress was in her early 30. She is pretty too & also look like a Hong Kong actress whom I cannot recall the name. Let me just call her Jenny.

I am not a good talker but I am a good listener & quite yan tao. So, I was quite popular with the girls there. This Jenny always cummed to share her problems with me & I listened attentively to her problems. She told me how her parents wanted to match make her with someone from her hometown in KL. She separated from her KL BF after cumming to Singapore to work. She also told me about her platonic relationship with one of the manager (who is a Malay) there working in another department. Let me just call him Mamak. She wasn't sure or not whether to bring this Mamak home to meet her parents. She was afraid that her parents might reject this Mamak because her parents surely don't want her to become a Muslim.

As each day passed by, me & Jenny getting closer. I was a shy type guy & now became more open. Then one day I was shocked after chatting so long with Jenny, she asked me whether I will have sex with her if she asked me to have sex with her... I got no words to say.... My face blushed.... Then suddenly a waitress shouted "Table 10 bill!" That ended our conversation.

To be continued because the text is too long ...