View Single Post
Old 31-08-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sexless Marriage

I felt that humans have their stages of life.

Example: we don't go back to primary school to brush up our English or science. Because we all have passed that. For guys, we don't go back to army after completing our reservist.
We don't marry our spouse again every year....we don't do lots of things we used to do... that's because we passed that stage. Not because we don't want to do. It's because we passed that stage. Many couples have passed the honeymoon stage...having baby and kids stage... and goes to growing old stage. When we grow old.. we tend to change perspectives... and some of the things we used to do... are no longer of an interest.

If you ask your dad to sing and dance twinkle twinkle little stars.. that would be so out. If you ask an old man to fuck like a bunny... it's the same feeling as singing and dancing to twinkle twinkle little stars.

Many spouse couldn't accept it because both married couple doesn't pass the stage at the same time. 1 could have passed that stage while the other is still within the stage. So the 1 who is still within will be unhappy and think why spouse no interest in fucking already.

Do share your views if different from me.