View Single Post
Old 20-03-2024, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 14
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clothers View Post
Sharing what I found from my recent short trip.
For starter, you need to understand their secret code of the services that goes by the petrol you pump, lol:
92 : hj
95 : bj
98 : fj

Some way to get contact,
1. Try searching for "GuangZhou Sauna" (in mandarin) on telegram group and you will begin your csi there, some of them do share the exact location, some will require you to pay a small fees to unlock the captain's wechat, which you can ignore and just ask for the captain when you are there. they need the business anyway.

2. The other way is just google Guangzhou 92/95/98 and there are plenty website that recommends the spa. here's one that I use: 315lz.com

Tried 2 Spa there,
Atas one with proper sauna and buffet you see kids and business orientated with luxurious sports car parked outside. Even though its family style but you can still look for the captain for extra services, bare in mind its not cheap (1200) for only 1 shot 92 service 80mins, the girls are tip top, but playability is not that high, not recommended, my paid mistake for your free lesson.

The other spa is considered middle level, but girls are definitely pretty as well, price is around 500rmb here for 2 shots of hj, playability is higher and considered 93/94 which is gimmicky version 92 with a lot of teasing but still no oral contacts. location is near Tianhe
Great info
What's the 2 spa name btw? Tia
Search TG, came up one with individual girls. Are these authentic?
2nd thing is hard to find 98 oil