View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yes! You can actually fall in love with FLs! Please read

Quote:
Originally Posted by betathong View Post
Bros,

To add further:

I had my fair share of having FL for a girl friend. The sex is definitely great but the question is whether you can accept her for who she is. If you cannot than better not step inside. Run away or pay for it when you need it.

If she does not work and you are paying for her rent, food, and everything, then you must have deep pockets like example ferrari owners who can pay S$5K a month for her allowance. That does not include buying things like rolex, channel, LV.

If you cannot maintain her lifestyle, then better not get involved. The price is too much to pay.
Still is a transaction... 5k if for young syt is quite a fair deal... anything above 12k is overpriced and above market rate...

But do aware that keeping a mistress, is an exclusive transaction doesn't means you own her life, she still have the freedom to hangout with friends except to stop working as per transaction... and she also needs to know there is no love involved..

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection