View Single Post
Old 18-07-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 12
Radical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud of
Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

Thanks bro Justin for the fun throughout my taiwan.

First day arrive at Taiwan, contacted Justin halfway through he fall asleep. So while waiting I have contact another agent and we proceed to place booking with other agent.

So we went back to get dress up and we even brought our liquor to the agent recommendation. Was quoted ladies cheaper than Justin but other etc add in will cost more than Justin side. But no response and it's getting late so we went first. Upon drinking Justin reply and we play finish the first round from other other.

1st joint seems have quite a lot of ladies, we walk in then proceed to the 包厢. Then they will call all girls to come in row by row. Basically these type are not those TWMM we desire so just randomly pick 1. So start drinking for maybe 15 min to 2 min before 秀舞. Then finish and play abit of games. Squeezing frenching and etc then drink and ended with happy ending. What I don't like is we did the happy ending in the room together which is weird but with lights dim. Only disco light is on haha. Damage around 12k

2nd joint which recommended by Justin seems better. Go in that place, u get to choose your ladies first then proceed to room. 秀舞 and more fun ladies is better in this joint. Maybe chemistry with ladies. Go in haven't start drinking, the lady with me start frenching etc and also pull down her top already. Then standard drinking session. And was lead to a single private room for happy ending. Damage around 11k.

Tipped: remember the girl name or number they have on their clothes or skirt if you plan to view all ladies before picking because too much ladies and they won't know like 5th lineup 3rd or 8 lineup 1st girl.

Last edited by Radical; 18-07-2017 at 10:14 AM.