Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 30-01-2012, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Asking this with so many spectators around can quite embaressing. In any case, if you manage to ask, most of the replies are not true.
Some claim thay are rigid, as they know what you are seeking when you ask, but ultimately, they are limpy or semi hard in the room. The general excuse will be I am tired tonight, or just shot my cum earlier. Come back next time, and I will promise you 100% hardness will be their next line.
Some LBs behind the gate have the uncanny ESP to know that you are looking for tops and they will show you in sign language that they go a big strong dick. Again, this may be deceptive.
The best deal is to get reconmendations from Bros who have tried them, and that is why it is imperative that bros should get their names and contacts too when bonking them.
This way, others can call them in advance and ask them what colour /kind of clothes that they are wearing. This will enable us to identify them and not jump on the wrong horse.
Let us all work together to get the best LBs that we want rather than waste our time with all thess bull shit.

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday