Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
thinking is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Isit a loser to be a virgin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
I see so many men with gfs and wives. These men behave like their women's slaves, carry their handbags, listen to their boring complaints and put up with a whole lot of nonsense. All for what? So that if their women are happy, those boys can get a round of sex in return. Just like how dogs are rewarded with a treat when they roll on the floor upon their owners' command. THIS IS WHAT I CALL LOSER.

So long as you are fucking on your own terms, you are already better than a whole bunch of useless soft dicks. Doesn't matter whether it is FL or gf. Anyways, FLs are much cheaper than gfs. If you want to train your skills, you are better off starting with FLs. Will save you a whole bunch of money. And lets face it, the more money you have, the better quality gf you can attract. And the skills you picked up will make her want to stay with you and submit to you. Nothing like a good hard fuck to make girls know what a real man is. That is why men's virginity are not worth anything. That is why girls prefer experienced men Fuck enough FLs and you will also realize what kind of women you prefer. When I was young and inexperienced, I thought I liked slim girls with small boobs. They looked cute on the outside. But I realized I'm actually a boob lover after trying out a few women. And you also learn things like spotting flabby tummies before the clothes come off. I once told a friend his dream girl got flabby tummy. He didn't believe me, say he saw her in jeans and she looked ok. After their first night together, he was asking how I knew. All these and many other things you will learn with experience. And experience will help you avoid buyers' remorse when you finally unwrap that gf you worked so hard to chase
A lot of "hard truths" content packed into this comment. I experienced some of these personally also.