View Single Post
Old 28-03-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 14
unipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Alots of SYT joint

Sorry for the later FR, to repay MrSYTSeeker for sharing, I'm going to write a detailed FR for this SYT joint. Went there a few weeks ago, and I must say the OKT there is a really friendly bro. He really provide sincere recommendation, must say if I can I will treat him to a drink.

This joint is more of a massage joint rather than those Spa facilities kind. So start off with selection then proceed to the room to strip down to your birthday suit, then go out and shower. After a quick shower, proceed back to the room for a quick back massage. To my surprise, the massage is actually quite good but the rest is quite SOP. Turn around for a quick BBBJ, then caps on and start the FJ. After a good pumping, we lied down and cuddle to chit chat.

Grab from Sentral JB
ETA: ~15mins(No Traffic)
Dmg: ~6RM

Looks: 8/10(Really cute SYT)
Figure: 8.5/10(A little tummy(acceptable) unless you want those flat/abs kind of stomach then this may not be for you)
Boobs: B/C cup
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 9/10
RTF: YES, definitely yes.

Cons: There is no toilet attached to the room, so have to wrap around in towel and walk across to the shower room. So not for Bros who are shy or prefer privacy kind.

PS: While we are cuddling then she mentioned that she has been crying the whole day cause her grandfather just pass away. Make me feel like an asshole sia, just wanna hug her and tell her everything will be okay. My next visit will buy something to cheer her up.