View Single Post
Old 25-07-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bkk Japanese Street KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooni3 View Post
See a couple of brus asking about KTVs in Bangkok, as a singing/tnn-ing/drinking enthusiast, i share the findings on my previous trip in Oct last yr.

Heard alot about this jap street ktv in bangkok so i decided to have a adventure, probably because of post-covid they decided to open up to non-jap customers.

The whole SOI/street is filled with similar ktv concept with different names and girls, the main street can be covered in less thn 10mins, with around 20+ "ktvs" which they call clubs instead.
The ladies are all sitting outside the clubs/ktv and normally they will have a theme for the week like SQ Uniform/Students/Maid, kinda like what u will see at Soi Cowboy. 10-15 girls per KTV so there is a lot to choose from.

So i walk up and down the street twice while browsing the girls, some of the clubs mamasan and girls will be pretty upfront about dragging u into their establishment. After 15mins of browsing i choosed my poison at D*****i Club.

Before you go in the mamasan will show you the prices and how much is the min spending "yes there is a min spending". You can choose the girls now who are sitting outside if u spot 1, or u can head into their place straight than choose later. If u choose the latter the mamasan will ask the girls to line up for you in the hall or room similar to SG KTVs.
The hall is like old school Geylang ktv with not a lot privacy, there is also a bar and 2-3 TVs for you to sing. Lighting is not very dark, seats are high back cushions and a 1/2 floor to ceiling partition to separate different customers.
There are a couple of rooms small or big with different charges, sound system is !BOSE! but mic is normal wired mics.
Seats in the hall and rooms are clean and comfy and the staff, girls are very hospitable. Maybe training for the Japanese last time brought over till now?
KTV System is in THAI, even the keyboard too. They staff there won't have good knowledge of the system, so even if u could, they can't change the settings or watever. Although if you have a song from Youtube u can show the waiter and they will type it out and search for you in thai.

Charges and Expected Spending
700baht per Hour Freeflow Beer "Complusory"
*(U can sit in the hall with this and its free only got to pay the above per hr)*

LD 200baht to 300baht Diluted or "WATER?" / Shots
+500baht to +1000baht Small / Big Room
Barfine +700baht - +1200baht

Girls there will drink, sing, dance, flirt, bua, kiss and french. They are not allowed to do anything else INSIDE the establishment.

Enjoy when you all go there. same same vibe in SG, but different because we are in BKK!
If you barfine the girls here out for short time, it will cost more than Soi Cowboy or Nana.