View Single Post
Old 22-09-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 4
Morpheus7522 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMorpheus7522 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMorpheus7522 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A Peek Into My Darkness

Once the door closed, she motioned me to sit on the edge of the bed while she sensually stripped to her birthday suit. Her boobs were a solid C-Cup pronounced by her t-shirt and she was cleanly shaven.

Almost shyly, she approached me and knelt down in front of me. Without prompting, unbuttoned my shorts and pulled it down to my ankles along with my underwear. She started stroking my dick to get it nice and hard before swallowing it whole. For 5 whole minutes, she was sucking on it like an ice cream and playing with her clit in the process.

A: Morph, we forgot the condoms

M: Do we need condoms?

A: Yes dear. I don’t want to accidentally get pregnant

M: I promise we’ll be careful babe. You won’t get pregnant

A: No no. I don’t feel safe

I reached out to bring her face close to mine and we began frenching. Using my free hand, I began rubbing her already swollen clit as more juice flowed out of her pussy.

M: You really want to wait for me to go down and buy condoms? Can you?

A: Ahhhhhh! Fuck no no I can’t wait. I need you inside me

I lifted her up onto the bed and slipped my dick into her while in missionary position. For a mother of two, her pussy was surprisingly tight. It could be because she hadn’t had sex in a long while but I never did look a gift horse in the mouth.

A: Oh Jesus! Your dick is big!

I started sliding in and out of her, picking up speed as the minutes went by.

A: Ahhh ahhh ahhh! Oh god oh god oh god you’re going to make me cum soon! I’m cummingggg!

Her entire body arched as the first orgasm hit her like a truck.

Not giving her time to rest, I spun her around and started pumping her doggy style, fondling her breasts with my free hands.

A: Ahhh ahhh ahhh! Squeeze my boobs harder babe. Twist my nipples!

I did as I was told and her moans grew louder with each nipple twist

M: You like it rough babe?

A: Ahhh ahhh! Yea I like it rough!

I reached out, grabbed a clump of her hair and pulled her head back with it: Good. Cause you’re mine now, Ave and I’m going to do anything I like to you

A: Ahhhh! Yes, Morph. Do anything you like to me. Just let me cum again!

I rode her like a horse for the next few minutes until her orgasm broke her body into shivers.

A: Oh god… I’ve never cummed this hard in my life

With that I pulled my dick out of her and led her to the full frontal mirror hanging beside the door. Positioning her hands in front of the mirror, I started to fuck her again as she held on for dear life.

M: You like seeing yourself get fucked, Ave? You like seeing yourself as the dirty slut you are?

A: Ahhh ahhh! Yes, yes I do. I’ve been a dirty slut. Please fuck me harder!

I slammed her pussy with everything I had until the mirror shook. As the build up of pleasure intensified, I pulled my dick out at the last minute and shot my load all over her back. I felt her body quiver with pleasure under my hands and I knew she came together with me

Satisfied, I tenderly helped her wash the cum off her back and we made our way back to the bed to cuddle

A: I must say that’s the best fuck I’ve ever had period

M: Glad you enjoyed it babe

A: I can see why you only had 3 girls in your life. If I was one of them and you fucked me like that daily, I’d never let you go

M: Hahaha! I’m still young so daily can be discussed. Anyway, how much do you need, Ave?

Avelyn looked away from me for awhile before answering.

A: You know, talk of money does destroy the mood

M: Sorry I thought you might want to know I’m not trying to shortchange you

A: Your family may be rich, Morph but I know how much NSF officers earn. It’s not much and I don’t want to be too much of a burden to you. How about 2K per month and I’ll fuck you as many times as you want?

And that was how I got my first paid FWB.