View Single Post
Old 28-12-2017, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future
Re: My uncle's 34 year old Wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardstick15by5 View Post
Uncle Tay:

I put her on the bed and she spread her legs for me. I never wait push in immediately and zua her cheebye missionary. I at first move in the kiss with her while pia her chee bye but it was weird for us. She didn’t kiss back a lot so I just focus pump her pussy, she moan a lot even take the pillow to cover her face. Think she Paiseh and embarrassed cos I kept looking down at her moan..fucked her good good about 5 minutes then I buay tahan liao cummed inside her. Too high already no chap la.. felt song also. She also never stop me. But I felt a bit worried that she not very impressed by my ability also, I know I no young horse so rest awhile then use my tongue pleasure her nice nice from nipple to cheebye. Felt a bit disgusted kept thinking I lick my own cum but I also seh too lazy to care. She moan loud loud for me quite lousy think she first time get licked, her legs keep clamp my head shut. Lick until she orgasm my Imgur also sore.

We both fell asleep. Then, she woke me up.

yan was looking worried.. she kept saying it was late and she's going to get in trouble... when i finally woke up properly, then realise it was already 6pm... she was getting dressed already, but also looked very worried.

yan: can you drive me back? i'm too late already. i don't know how to explain why i'm so late...

'relax yan.... i have the perfect excuse... i will send you home ok, but i want you to promise me one thing..'

yan: huh? how? ok. i promise...

'see the room, expensive leh. stay tonight with me ok?'

yan: huh. then how i explain? cannot la..

'can.. don't worry. i got the best excuse for you...'

i took out a stack of shirt and pants from bag and showed to her..

'this is the uniform for my ktv staff... i brought many sets for you. this will be your 'job' you tell your hubby ok?'

yan: oh.. that's a good idea. but i really can't stay overnight...

'you want me to sleep here alone tonight? (i sounded a bit angry) '

yan: huh. no no. but how do i explain myself?

'say tonight my ktv staff shortage, need you to start work night shift immediately. smart right?'

yan kept quiet for awhile.. then... she realise.

yan: oh yeah. yes can.. but can i go home first? i need to settle my child's dinner also.

'oh yes. and give money for breakfast and lunch ok? come. i send you home. you go change into the ktv uniform first..'

yan quickly did so, she came out very quickly, butler sent us to my car. i regret driving my sports car at that moment as i thought of asking her to suck for me on the drive back. on drive back, she seem ok, no sign like she felt guilty or what. reached her neighbourhood, she told me to drop her off 3 blocks away from her home. before she got off, i asked her for a kiss on my lip. she a bit reluctant looked around and gave me a quick peck. she told me she will be back in about 15 mins.. the kiss was awkward...

i waited... 20 mins passed already...

shit..

did she back out already?