View Single Post
Old 27-12-2019, 05:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadaoKumagai View Post
But, I do agree on the priorities, idk about you all lah... But i do agree on this culture....
Priority on son, daughter, mother, father, bros, sis....then only on Partner.... Chinese Motherland, China also the same thing mah...
Women come here work for quick buck also to take care family and settle debt.
In the future, even if I have my own Family, I also will prioritise on my future children first, then siblings then parents, then wife family then wife.....
I mean waiter, it's a service line job, u know best, i no need to ask further. Finding vietnam girls and visiting hanoi, u know best. N level does not matter.

Can i ask what ns vocation u doing? And ur reservist? Ur pes status? I know of one Indian guy pes E, whack the warrant officer, whack the table, anyhow talk. But collect IC. Everyone keep quiet, how to aim and charge? He is not returning back.

Got another fren of mine got green paper and financial assistance, talk baseless, borrow money from other frens, ask for coffee money. How he got financial, that is personal and i cannot reveal further bec i got pact with him never to reveal the details.

Bottomline is, do u have any similar kind of so called achievements? Or maybe u got strike any lottery?

And i find ur vietnam stories a bit different and interesting. I give u a thumbs up. I just want to know how hanoi girls are more complicated and more cunning than village girls?