Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASON19954 View Post
I have bad news, this house needs better quality condoms because it broke during the FJ. This worries me, and WL is a bit worried too, because you know, neither she nor I know if the other is taking care of hygiene and health. It may have been caused by WL and I being overly enthusiastic and pushing too hard. But when it happened, I repeatedly apologised to WL that I didn't mean it and she reassured me that it was ok, she's a good person. But considering the needless worry, it was a less than pleasant experience. So I will consider bringing my own Durex in the future and not using the ones they provide.

What do you guys think you would do if that happened?
If you were truly concern you wouldn't be here asking this question. So why don't you just say exactly what you're trying to say?