View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
TS,
Better find out if she is going to have sex with you when "married".

And no trophy wife to show off to your siblings and cousins. Bec it's not her plans to entertain them.
Regarding these 2 issues, we will talk about that when we meet in November, anyway, I already book the flight for November already....

Definitely whatever it is, I will update it from time to time... If this Girl fail or we not okay with each other, then just wait for another lor .... After all , I will be meeting other Vietnamese as well, but not for Marriage topic, but more on finding my Regular BJ Salon and improve relationship with her. She working in BJ salon, which fit the criteria of the "Whore" mention by a lot Brother here....

The current Vietnamese lady I involve with, is working as a Nurse in Vietnam.