View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Ya. This house used to be very busy in their hey days have many regulars sitting inside the house commenting on other customers.

One of them always playing his iPad and sitting at the counter looking at who call which gal.

He will tell his fav gal bad things abt another customer who calls his fav gal too often.

There are some who loiter around the open sitting area and some even doze off at the sofas.

Many customers dun like such things and eventually their customers get less and less.

Nowadays the quality of GL gals have drop to below the $150 cat gals in the premium website.

The better GL gals now only getting $80 per pax which is way below what they are worth in the open market.

I believe the std in GL will continue to drop if the better quality gals are not allow to price higher in GL without regulatory approval.

Good Luck to GL wonderland.

I think the Viets will be taking over the PRCs in GL sooner than I expected.

getting curious which house is this siah....customer can sleep on the sofa some more. very unusual for geylang, though i saw this in keong saik street last time. very curious in a way, as lor 14, 16, 18, 20 i dont recall got such a house that allow customers to behave like this

well, for girls pricing let market forces decide bah. if bros hav money then go ktv n kc by pretty gals hahaha. i dun want to repeat that.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.