View Single Post
Old 16-06-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4012 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DreamHeaven Massage (Sukhmvit Soi 24/1)

I was in bangkok during May and June this year. Visited Dream Heaven and these are my FR.

Lady: Earn
Face: 9/10
Figure:8/10
Boobs: 5/10
Teasing: 9/10
RTN: No

I selected her because of her head to leg proportion with a beautiful face. However, was disappointed after she stripped. Her Boobs sagging a lot and nipple rings are huge and dark. Her waist is small but there are stretch marks. These are turn off for me.

Lady: Mook
Face: 9/10
Figure: 9/10
Boobs: 9/10
Teasing: 9/10
GFF: 9/10
RTN: Yes

I booked Mook because of the recommendation here. She does not look like in the photo on their website but she sure is a looker - Beautiful petite Thai SYT (Small Face, Sharp Chin, Round boobs, Very Sweet looking, Beautiful Smile). I think I can fuck her whole day and won't get bored.