Old 27-11-2005, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
boy_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

went down ytd, walk ard lyk a mad dog, duno who to choose. wanted to take rm 11 one girl she always wear a robe one. cb. but she got customer so walk over to room 14, went to e rear, i think is 2nd frm e end. ask her how much, she say 30 so i thinking, den i look at her, look abit old, but already step inside, so i look at her again, i said, 20 can anot, den she HUH??? wad u say?? den i said, nvm. so stripped off, den she wash up, followed by me, all e time bioing her body, her body beri smooth, but her face lyk got wrinkles, aiya, wad e hell. so wipe up, lie down. she start e cat bath, den i gently feel her nipples. wow. damm hard liao. time to start action.

try to finger her while she doing catbath, but she keep guarding with her thighs. nvm. nth can stop my hands. try n try again. kip failing. until i use both hands spread her legs, start to finger her.. wah.. she start moaning.. i tot to myself. tis time i struck gold liao. mus dig deeper. wah, s he gif me tat kinda high look. wah. she gently press my hands, so i stop she start BJ power la.. wah..awhile onli she say wana fuck liao. so go missionary.. nv expected she came.. wah so proud of myself. after continue to doggy, she say wan no time le, cuz nearly 25-30 mins le, she say, wan me to suck or beat, so i say anything. she do both sia.. until in e end, finish lo. e most exciting part is here.

she asked me while i was wearing back my clothes, will u b coming back? i ans. if i haf e money, i will b back. she smiled n said, see u soon.

feel very great sia. one of e best experience i've had.