Old 14-12-2005, 03:59 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Uzumaki Naruto is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
H10 R2 (Right inside the house)

Bros, this mature lady really knows wat she is doing! Just came back from a wonderful session with XX(Xiao Xian). I'd strongly recommend bros to go for her, 1st reach there she was washing something then I asked her the price, she signalled $40. "Actually already read this thread and decided to go liaoz heh heh"

Told her she had the best slow blowjob in pertain according to the bros, she tot i was joking and finally understood why I was still standing at the door although she was washing. I'll cut the FR to 3 parts for easy reading.

PaRt 1.
Clothes off and washup was quite fun already cus there were 2 huge D melons hanging off this petite framed woman and the eraser size nipples just added to the arousal manz. Then she gave me a slow wash at the sink scrubbing very gently at your dick....wah damn comfortable la, no rush at all sia

PaRt 2.
We joked a bit and here came the wonderful part that some bros missed out, she used her huge neh nehs to massage your dick while u're lying down OMG!!! HIGH LIAOZ, also after she licks your nipples she'd leave some air to flow thru and suck at them, allowing the cold surrounding air to RUSH thru... Absolute Proness with the blowjob (with cap) cus got deepthroat and tonguing at the dick head + ball licking. Note : Her pussy is quite sensitive, you touch the clitoris a bit and she'll grip her legs together and squirm a little (very nice to watch haha). The whole BJ lasted almost 10-15 MINS!!! Astounding la, kudos to her also for wiping her mouth instead of spitting away at intervals of the BJ.

FinaLe.
By this time u're either at the brink of cumming or rock hard like Alcatraz, she lies down and guides your dick into her warm pussy... She's slows you down during entering by grabbing your dick haha cus can tell she's enjoying it and dun wanna rush it off. Pumping I buay tahan liaoz cus of the BJ, so after a few mins only GONE~~~ Told her said I weak la, she said "its your loss" in chinese and we both giggled. Washing up after is done on your own, so nothing much there to brag abt. She also gave pointers, say like come only once a week or something and dun wash if water immediately after sex as the dick will soften over the years (dunno whether true anotz) haha

I think at end of the day I'm a very satisfied man.
BJ rating 8.0-8.5