View Single Post
Old 08-03-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
pollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Went down with 2 friends to a massage parlour at Taman Nusa bestari, near Orange Hotel for the waterbed service. Uncle there paraded 4 viet girls.
2 girls was looking at the floor, one was looking into the abyss & one is smiling at me & she is not really my type because she is abit short for me, so i chose her, and it was really a good choice. Her services really very good, i left that place a really very happy man.

Her name: Ah Han (Number 312)
Age not sure,maybe 21 or 22, she got a one year old baby girl back home thus the slight tummy but not a problem for me.

After undressing, she brought me into this big shower room with big mirror(one side of the wall) from ceiling to floor and a waterbed inside. Lie facedown and Ah Han starts to shower me and then the Nuru Gel & IceFire service start, it was really SHIOK, only thing is that the gel is cold, she did alot of teasing with her fingers on my thighs, dick and balls and then she would laugh, she is really very sweet.
Then she did her boobs massage, also very SHIOK, and the best was the IceFire, where she put this jelly on her lips and start to lick my back,back of the thighs, buttocks and then she goes for the ass rimming, ticklish but really very nice too. Then she spit out the IceFire, and start to do the same routine with her tongue with suction.
When finish, i really feel that my ass-hole was very very clean for the first time in my life.
Time to face up and she does her boobs massage again and this is where i really can see her beauty when her face is near mine where i cant see her height but can see her hair, her eyes and her skin, was really so feminine.
At one point, she brought her boobs up to my face and i quickly suck at that succulent nipples as much as possible, her nipples is not big & also not small, just nice for her and very OISHII.
During the whole session, she would sing Viet song & encourage me to sing along, and she would laugh & laugh whenever i made a mistake, and her laughter is so cute, she also would dance in the shower room naked, i had a good laugh throughout the session on top of her services, she is fantastic.
Would definitely RTF her.