View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 24
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 18 years old nice figure SYT chinese local that deepthroat, Vivian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssLover View Post
the only thing i do not like about girls in this business who does not want to fuck Indian , malay etc as if the girls think one cock is better or a malay or indian are worst off then a Chinese then they are mistaken. The girls are in business to get fucked for money and as long as the guy is decent, well behaved, clean they should not have a issue......As a princple I do not believe in racist attitudes......my parents are mixed Euroasian and Chinese...
It is just personal preferences not necessary racist. This is the real world - even if they choose to sell their body, they still have a right to choose - and you can't really blame them.