View Single Post
Old 28-07-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: How to make GL better and better?

I can think of a thousand suggestions to improve the current GL settings. But the truth of the matter is nothing will gona change ...

as some senior bros here pointed out, most of the OKTs have earned enough to last a lifetime and mostly running this as a retirement business. they have no incentives to improve and attract new customers too. they still have a large pool of regular customers and rich towkays supporting them day in day out

the demand for sexual services is also largely inelastic, just like smokers needs cigarettes and drinkers need alcohol. their mentality is as long got pretty gals, the customers will automatically flock to me, service or not is really secondary

and they are right to some extend. most of the popular houses the OKT are horribly arrogant and basically provides zero service... but who cares right. like most punters here will say, u are there to fark the gal and not the OKT. as long the Cat150 WL is pretty & provides gd svc, customers will still flock to the house