View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dan Dan(2036)

Tried Dan Dan 2036
Realised she is a tall girl with nice butt long legs. Boobs small for her height. One more cup would be just nice. She is very oriental look and fair, quite pretty I would say . Her service is ok but she did not French with me, only some lips kissing. But the overall works is ok. Did have a good chat with her, seems like her house got a lot of customers

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Dan Dan(2036)....24 yr old mm fm Jiangsu(born in the yr of the Rooster)....v fair(creamy pinkish hue) demure feminine chio looker(by current GL150stds), has soft oriental facial features, lovely almond eyes, well shaped eyebrows, shapely nose, soft lips n short soft tongue, long straight brownish hair....sensuous nu ren wei allure!.....162cm tall, slim shapely longish legs.....slim sensuous bod w/o any visible fats, lovely shaped back, skin a tad dry though as still not use to local climate.....small A cup boobs wif beautiful sensuous thickish light pink nipples!.....perky ass.....lovely sensuous light pink pussy wif smallish flaps, shaved!, no smell(pussy angle for entry abit difficult though)....previous ktv experience....

Overall sex svc is newbie n gfe is high....sweet gentle soft spoken girly v fair chiobu.....natural n spontaneous....gd attitude, keen to learn, hard worker, caring n gd company....strikes me as genuine.....nice innocent passionate frenching.....however after tonguefu, she clenched her teeth tightly, so if u wanna hv full session french than no tonguefu or go mouthwash after tonguefu

Prequel.....fun flirty chit chat....raba after we stripped separately, light french.....

Shower....soapy scrub n raba, rub cock on pussy.....nice frenching now wif gd eyecontact....taught her afew tricks!....

Bed....gd bod, pussy, ass, legs feel wif nice frenching....v nice sensuous lick n suck of me nipples....light catbath....no AR....taught her afew tricks....gd lick of perineum, lick n suck balls, lick cockshaft n cockhead.....bbbj suction a tad weak but she takes her time, wet n slurpy....contd me sranding she kneeling on the bed, submissive feel n sight, shiok!....

My turn....did me usual routine.....really enjoyed myself becuz she totally let herself open up naturally to enjoy + becuz of her v tasty sensuous v fair slim bod, light pink nipples n pink shaven pussy.....me on top, close embrace, rub cock on pussy, gd frenching....licked sucked her beautiful light pink nipples n squeezed her small tits as well, she moaned squirmed eyes rolling face flushed hands caressing me hair n face, v shiok!.....then licked her bod all over.....then super delicious tonguefu of her beautiful sensuous pink shaven pussy, wetness wif she pinking high flush, moans, jerk/squirm, hands caressing me face agn!....

Fj nice n natural but at times abit difficult gaining entry to her pussy becuz of unusal angle....gd stamina n flexible though....pussy neither loose nor tight....all std positions.....best enjoyed...misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, pillowed her bum, her legs wrapped ard me ass, deep tight feel...doggie becuz she reached back a hand n bounce cushion!....asian cowgal, she pumped me hard n fast fm an angle.....ended wif a fun chit chat n kiss gdbye....

Overall an enjoyable bonk....fun passionate session wif a v fair gentle caring gd attitude feminine chiobu....also not a timewatcher.....just abv gem potential as she needs to improve on her sex svcs, which i think she sld based on her gd attitude.....

NB. My FR is based on mm's 1st month working in GL150 scene