View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 05:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7252 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom12345 View Post
Tried Coco. Milf, probably end of 30. Photo is quite close to actual look . I took 1.5 hours. She did said, 1 hr typically is not enough to massage the back. I was served a cup of honey Chrystam tea after my bathe. Started with back kneeling, upper back massage, shoulder, arms. Lower back and butt massage . Like the ways she brush my butthole accidentally every time she rub my bottom back. Background is filled with soothing musics and dimmed pink light.

Hen follow by left leg massage, fall asleep. Then my bro suddenly attacked by HDLY. That feeling is like being molest by hot milf... I moan non stop due to her magic hands on my dick.(Won't describe much. For you to try)

Follow by right leg message and turn around.

Here come the sensual part and her HJ is well perform with lots of oil. 3.5G roaming signal is good. My bad, can't hold for 2 mins, and released my soldiers.

Pairs and left as happy man.

Guys-if you don't mind a milf, she is great for massage and very shiok for happy ending. Will RTM when I have the time.
This Coco? https://da3377.wordpress.com/coco/