View Single Post
Old 24-06-2005, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future
Re: Bump into Wife/GF/relatives when jalan jalan with WL gf

This was few years back, my exgf was sq and when she's away sometimes the mouse come out to play. One weekend I happen to meet an excolleague at orchard, cannot resist not talkin to her as she is always super made over like cosmetic model. Nothing happend but it was good to catch up with a chio bu (btw she was single then, that's another story). When my ex came back we had dinner, then she held the knife in her right hand,upright and on the table Ask me what I did during the weekend and who I went with. Of course didnt mention the chio bu, then I realised that someone must have seen us, one plus one, and told her I was seeing someone else (which was not true for that time la), so I told her bumped into ex-colleague blah blah. As expected it was a soured r/s. So as long as in public, anyone can spot you.