View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A breath of Fresh air!

Yayaahoo! A breath of fresh air ...

WL Name - Yaya
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 25 years young (according to her) but looks younger
Height - 1.6m (w/o heels)
Tits - Natural and pointy A cups with reddish brown nips
Built - Superbly slim and built like a teenager
Home Base - L2047
Misc info - Debuted less than a month ago

Yaya is pretty as far as I am concern ... she has sharp nose with high bridge, big double eyelid eyes, small mouth and a little chubby cheeks (like those of Paige Chua). No hint of surgical augmentation on her face. She has long straight silky smooth tress that she put it to good use during the foreplay ... She may not possess the cool aura of the ex Yaya @ 1649 (who has had a short stint in GL) but in contrast, she has a very bubbly, charming, chatty and unpretentious outlook. I like her genuine and straight-forward personality. I love the way she giggled loudly ... very naturally adorable.

I fancy Yaya’s sexual approach a lot as she doesn’t go thru a series of conventional & stereotypical sex routines like most if not all WLs do ... I am getting bore with such fixed routines these days as I have been a GL player for more than a decade. Yaya & I allowed nature takes its course, and did not let conventional practice dictates the pace and routine ... We graduated from mild to intermediate petting once we were inside the room ... ultimately we reached a level where we engaged in very heavy petting ... needless to say we skipped the shower part as she obviously knew very well that I have bathed prior to visiting her ... we were all over each other with our tongues, lips and hands and most importantly, our mind eclipsed ... the intense proximity of intimacy resulted (in essence, our breathe, our hair, our bodies and our genitals) was ultra stimulating and drove up my sexual adrenaline a few notches ... At that juncture we were only 3/4 naked ... she has removed her panty and bra but her dress was still intact whilst I was still in my shirt but without my brief ... She then proceeded to give me a “heavenly” fellatio whilst I reciprocated with a cunnilingus ... To my pleasant surprise, she gotten wet very quickly ... At this moment, I knew she was ready for “my assault” ... I signaled her to switch to gal rodeo ride first (after putting on the necessary safety gear) ... in this position, I could do wonder with my mouth & tongue against hers and I also sucked her nips like a deprived child alternately ... I ultimately reached a point of no return in missionary ... It was certainly another orgasm with tons of sexual oomph.

If u are looking for very good service WL, she is definitely not the one. She is highly selective in allowing clients to french her. However if u crave for natural sex and GFE, she is not to be missed ... To me, she brought on a breath of fresh air ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-04-2019 at 01:01 AM.