View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up she is a Super duper whore!

A Super Duper Courtesan!

WL Name - Xiao Ai (aka Little Luv)
Origin - Xi An, PRC
Age - 24 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx 1.63m w/o heels
Tits - Natural A cups with pale pink nips
Built - Slim with perky butt
Home Base - 1654A
Misc info - Debuted approx 2 months plus ago

Looks - Xiao Ai is considered quite pretty by today’s GL standard and she possesses fair and smooth complexion. she has shoulder length tress which was tinted in light brown color. She has a tattoo in one of her shoulder blades ... Just like Dan Dan, she was very approachable and sociable. In addition, she exhibited fantastic whore attitude. I was impressed instantly as she warmed up to me pretty quick even when we met for the very first time.

Pre-Shower foreplay - Obviously our chemistry was unbelievably awesome otherwise she would not be in my first tier degree of Shiokness category ... sexual chemistry is something either we have or we don’t ... I was mesmerised by every move she took in setting up the sexual momentum. We engaged in light heavy petting from standing to lying on the mattress. I pulled off her panty to give her a cunnilingus so as to warm things up ... she appeared to enjoy it as she wriggled in ecstasy ... we then frenched passionately by default b4 we showered.

Shower Action - she gave me a highly erotic B2B and G2G stimulation. We frenched wherever the situation present itself. Every movement she made was apparently seamless and smooth with zero hiccup.

AR - Very skilfully done with lots of hand actions to ensure a constant concentration of sexual juices moving toward my downsouth ... she doesn’t use the poke method but she would adopt licking and flicking of her tongue method. Her tongue pressure against my ass-h@le was optimal.

BBBJ - She adopted slow and sensual method ... 3/4 deep thrusted ... It was stylishly & artistically done.

French - Just like Dan Dan, her French kiss skill is awesome. We engaged in DFK as Long as we could sustain our breathing. She frenched with her eyes close and simultaneously, she caressed my face + hair + pecs alternately with feel. Shiok to the max!

Catbath - She gave me a good licking from front to back torso. She also used her nipples to stimulate my torso and alternately sucked and licked my nipples as well as my neck. She also liked to lick and blow air into my ears.

Cunnilingus - she set on my face and rubbed her pussy against my tongue ... lots of her pussy fluid + my saliva was discharged as a result. It was certainly a warm, slippery and moist affair.

FJ - Very enthusiastic and spontaneous ... she was game to adopt several patterns to my desire. I ultimately climaxed in my favourite position - Missionary. My dick was still deep inside her love hole even after I have ejaculated. We then Frenched deeply and passionately once more. It was a mesmerising bonk! She is a Super Duper whore!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 07-05-2019 at 12:07 AM.