Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 21
Mr Banana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L20h41

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
In your opinion, what are the greatest difference between 150 and 50 Cat, the good and bad pls?
Biggest difference, of course, it's the costs.
That aside, also depends what are your minimum expectations​.

If just screw n go, cat 50 pay for 1 session will be sufficient.
Due to lower cost, ask if you can forgo BBBJ and settle for CBJ, the rush of finishing faster due to time constraints. Or in some cases, shower alone after the deed is done. And if you are a fan of AR, cat 50 standard most likely don't have.
Only thing you can change is the rush factor by booking 2 slots. Then again, come back to budget increased by 100%.
Unless you know the wl really well,service good or not is still a question mark.

As for cat 150, above issues except for service ( 50% you have to read this forum n 50% luck) all most likely no need to worry ( maybe AR)
Different wl in both cat 50 or 150 will offer various value added services like frenching or GFE or short massage after sex or suck boobs or painting.

In a nutshell, all boils down to budget n expectations.
SAG ( screw n go) cat 50 1 session okay already.
If looking for fairer skin, higher chance of good service (my experience so far, as long as you respect the wls, most of the time should be okay). Then be pampered like a king for 50 minutes after a hard day's work. Good for destress n come out feeling relaxed.

I am a married man and visiting GL is a treat i give myself once every few months.
Therefore, spend a bit more to me is okay.
Sex life with my wife is still good but i still need to change flavour once in a while.

Above is my own opinion and if i apologize in advance if any of it turns out untrue.