View Single Post
Old 14-07-2020, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

S went back to China as she has found a carrot head. I still keep in contact with her. Wasted she is the best out of the 3 with great tits, service and nice face. Loves to cock tease u and caress your cock. Waxing is paining but much much relaxing with her soft sensual touch. Had a while time with her

L dressed sexily. Manage to strip her after waxing and finger her till her pussy is damn wet. Didn’t follow up as the shop is not conducive. Heard L service is unpredictable but so far ok for me. Choose the room with shower and there will be more happening

E has bigger tits but her face is so so. Skills I feel much better than L and service is better and more humble

J is at Bukit Merah. Biggest tits out of the 4. Really gentle and quite good at teasing. However she don’t give HJ anymore. Heard getting married or bf don’t like. Apparently don’t need the $$$. Really wasted because she is quite pretty and have DD cup tits.