Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Icarusfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L20h62a

Too late. Gone home liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingBison View Post
A very belated FR for Yue Wen..

I remember the first time I saw her. I had actually come to 2062a to look for Yue Liang after reading all the glowing reviews about her.

Stepping into the house around noon, I was taken aback as there were at least 8 girls in the waiting room. Some of them were pretty but Yue Wen completely outshone the rest. I pretended to hesitate a bit before choosing her.

Enter the room and after the SOP, I could not help but give her a good long painting. Then it was time for the main course. To my disbelief, I could not maintain my erection with a goddess there for the taking. It was very frustrating and of course utterly embarrassing.

Fast forward to my final session with her, when I just lay down while she rode me all the way till we came together.

In between the first and last meetings, she proved to be the perfect WL for me. Astoundingly pretty, arousing moans and ample GFE.

I am uncertain whether it is a good or bad thing that I did not add her on Wechat before the houses shut. Now I don't even know whether I will get to see her again. Wish her all the best.