View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 18
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
im insinuating that his budget for his organised trip has a built in profit margin, but whatever u can warn people but if they wnat to be carrots them let them
Why you make me sound so bad...

Bro...I have been paying KTV girls US$80-100 for overnights, I just put the maximum cap at US$120 in the event the girl wants more. And the people I bring might not be able to negotiate as well as experienced cheongsters (8am, KTV girl leaving your room, asked for higher than usual, just gave to avoid argueing, I think most of us kenna before).

I have no way to make a profit from how much they pay the girls, and it is not my objective.

And if you want me to be very transparent, which I feel I should, for the sake of everyone. The people joining me will be passing me a token sum per pax (you can PM me for the exact amount, but its the price of 2 shots with a standard Thai WL at L18) for my effort in organizing, which has been agreed by all the people joining. I did not broadcast this damage openly on the thread because it is to avoid troubles with the law (for whatever reasons like pimping, I know I am paranoid).

Before you shoot me on this, I had to arrange the accomodation as well as to plan the activities we are going to do, as well as to be available to them 24/7 there. I dont even collect the token sum for cheongsters like Bolueeleh who are just joining us for KTV.

The budget may seem excessively high, but brother, I feel you should understand my perspective before jumping to conclusions about me making huge profits. It is to weed out people who are unwilling to pay for anything, our group will be splitting our KTV bills (we can go to any KTV suggested, I dont get commission.) and imagine some cheapo cheongster there trying to dodge his share. I think it will just make everyone blame me for letting such people come along.

Hotel wise, maybe US$55 is expensive compared to a US$30 hotel or US$15 Guesthouse with no hot water. I have personally went to source for boutique hotels because I wanted us to have a nice place in the event of gangbangs and threesomes, not because I wanted to make a profit out of there.

And for the hotel I am recommending, its even cheaper than agoda.com , I dont know how much you feel I am profiting from here.

Bolueeleh & a few other PP based bros are meeting us there, you can ask them to verify. I feel very maligned because I make $0 from bringing them to all the places. I know I can easily take a commission but I guess now I look like a thief because I told people to bring more cash.

Bolueeleh, OK, I got a plan, you as a senior bro, you recommend the 3 KTVs we will cheong for 3 nights, then everyone just make sure they go to these 3. This way I cant collect commission secretly.

So bro Mutantchicken, if you still have any doubts about me please let me know. I am gathering cheongsters to go because I myself do not have any friends who love to lapsup. And this is one way to network with more people for personal business. Lastly, with a bigger group, I can save on the KTV cost through sharing.

I hope you can drop any prejudice in mind and try to view me from a different perspective, it is very easy to just label all these reasons as excuses.

I would like to invite you to join us for this trip, at least for 1 KTV session. I respect your knowledge regarding the Cambodian cheonging scene and as someone who hopes to base in Phnom Penh in the future, I hope to make your acquaintance.

Last edited by nyrvana; 10-05-2014 at 10:10 AM.