Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2010, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Fabulously Sexilicious!@@!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike7388 View Post
Hi Bro Alejandro88,

Yeah ! you are right, but I have bonked Moon, only RTF once and that's all, with such top notch services, I have only 2 sessions with her during her entire career in GL because 我接受不到假奶 !!!
No matter how good the comestic surgery, a experience Cheogster will surely know if it is faked or real.
But many can tell easily. 3 ways to check lah -

1) Usually the breast wall near the base is hard. Some inexperience cheongsters thought the breasts are real when they feel the top of the breasts (which is soft) but did not feel the side wall near the base of the wall (which is hard).

2) When she lie on her back, if the gal has real breasts, the breasts will fall back to the side due to gravity. If the breasts are silicon-implanted, they would perk up against gravity.

3) An op mark at the arm pit area (where the silicon is being inserted).

A plastic surgeon told me that after the silicon-implant op, the gal should massage the breast regularly to even up the silicon inside. If the op is done professionally, the breast should feel like real according to him. However, you may need to pay more for a professional job. The disadvantage of having silicon-implant tits are that one cannot breast feed and one need to return to the clinic for maintenance in order to avoid bursting of the silicon.