View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Be discreet is the best policy ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Tats why 1606 TT, BY, Ah May biz getting less and less while biz for RR and KK ......

Now even the very pretty 1612 BB and WH04 Xin Er provides fantastic DFK.
Why look elsewhere?

Other ang pai like 54A Angel also provide fantastic DFK.
Everyday there are 20 calls for her but she can only do 12 bros.
She has never step out of her house since day 2 in GL.
Her booking is full everyday. Wow!

Maxy bro must be very proud of her.

1669 LL, WH06 BH, 2036 JJ, 2033 SS and 1612 NN all provide fantastic........
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Nowadays in GL, good gems are getting lesser and lesser liao.
Our regular members must share info more regularly or else everyone beri hungry for sex liao.
80% of FRs in the open forum are mainly written by fairy tale writers trying to market and "sell" their fav WLs.
Only 20% of the content is true.

Must rely on our own members' info sharing ......)
Hi jokey bro ... fancy seeing good old bro like you still actively partaking in SBF ... I must say you are one of the older members whom I know since eons ... The other older folks like cuntking, Jang, BJmydong, Sponge05, etc., etc. prolly have extinct for good ... LOL ...

Re your comment on FR in the open ... my take is, posting FR in the open or even in private be it done with good faith or not, can be a double-edge sword if you could see where I am coming from ... At the end of the day the party who bears the brunt is the “helpless” WL (presumably) ... IMO, it is therefore good to be discreet to a certain extent if ones intention is bona fide.

Good motives butter no parsnips, and hell is paved with buttered ... 😎

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: