View Single Post
Old 08-03-2022, 06:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on Anna (The Pimp) 21yo SYT

After eating too much China's Ma La Pot, have spoil the taste bud and long for a good meal.

Its been a long time after about 2 years and finally able to eat the long awaited Tom Yum Kung.

The spicy, sour flavor of the soup is addictive (FJ) and still lingers in my mouth.
The freshness of the shrimp (Body) tasted like just caught straight from the sea.
The creamy coconut milk (BBBJ) makes the flavor more authentic.

Thank you OKT for bringing a Gem to SG. She will be here only for 2 weeks, don't miss it.

I miss Thailand

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)