View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 04:49 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Assesment of HIV/STD risk from this encounter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorryWartHypoch View Post
Thank you for the advice, I'm asking for other STDs in regards to learning that some can spread through skin to skin contact without intercourse happening. I would like to know the possibilities so I can go for checkup and ask for specific checkup to avoid passing it on to someone I care about!
The two common STDs that are spread via skin to skin contact are Herpes and genital warts.

These STDs are so common that almost everybody who is sexually active will catch either one or both of these infections no matter how hard you try to be absolutely safe.

Even virgins can be infected with Herpes as it can be transmitted via kissing and oral sex.

Approx 85% of the adult population are infected with either Herpes 1 or Herpes 2 or both.

So the bottom line is to live your life as you wish and if deal with any infection should it occur.

The only way to avoid STDs is to go up a mountain somewhere and become a hermit. This lifestyle does not suit most people.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates