View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceReader View Post
anyway heree is the unbiased mr for Qing Chuan.

Looks 6/10
Expecting a SYT, but nope. I was looking back at my other mr, thanks to her , I have to regrade this looks section to make it more reliable.

with makeup to cover some blemishes, but even so, definitely not a beauty, so angellover bro, u can skip, not our cup of tea.

Body: 7/10
I've seen many mr from bros 1-2 yrs ago saying that she's slim , A cup etc. BUT NOPE. Definitely not so slim, but not to the extend of fat either, just slightly meaty. And boob size is definitely bigger den A, think B-B+. Most likely put on weight? Skin condition not so smooth, especially her back.

Sensual: 1/10
Have meh? after press press, asked to flip and immediately started with boring hj.

Service: 5/10
Not automatic. she almost wanted to performance hj fully clothed, haeto tell her to remove....

not worth $120.
Kaoz ... this is so bad. Not good looking, lousy service and crap no-feeling HJ??? How can a ML like this even have business? Yet people hype her up and praise her to the heavens before. Geez.

Thanks for the revealing FR bro. More reason to say that SLG is now full of undeserving shitty MLs.