View Single Post
Old 28-02-2019, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: wife and mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
It is not so easy to break once fallen in love. I think she also understands that nothing would come out from this relationship as well, and she is also struggling to deal with her feelings as well, just that the heart has taken over the rational thinking. I know this is not ‘correct’ to continue the relationship with her, since this is unfair to your family and you are breaking your promise to your dad who had passed on.
With all that aside, could you just please cool down and think about it. You said you love her and she loves you, believe she had made her sacrifices for you as well. Please do let her know that you still cherish her. You have been together with her for quite some time already, taking more time to resolve this matter would not create further damages right?
I have my fair share of falling in love with married men, it is not easy for a woman to share his man. I don’t encourage you to carry on the relationship with her, but take your time, don’t need to be harsh. I don’t think she has the intention of breaking up your family, she just cannot help it being in love with you. You will be frustrated from the threats and tantrums, but try to understand why she had to resort to this, she is human too. I cannot give you solutions, as everyone is different, all I can say, cool down, cherish your love with her, take your time to learn and understand her, and slowly both of you would be able to work out a solution. Lastly, just don’t give up, life has it’s challenges, you can be angry, negative, frustrated, but you just have to face it, don’t regret over whatever decisions you’d made and keep moving on with life.
Falling in love with married men is a big no no!