View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

1612 Sweet School gal Ting Ting

Tried 1612 Ting Ting ard a month ago but never get the time to pen FR.
She’s older sis of Bing Bing, but both look very different- BB is high class ktv hostess type, while TT is saccharine sweet school gal type.

Origin : Guangxi.

Looks/ body: 22 year old cute syt newbie, fair, looks younger than BB and resembles 1654a Ella, big eyes, long hair, 1.57m petite body frame with baby fats, natural B+ slight saggy boobs, brown nips, perky butt, 52kg, she would have been perfect if she’s 5kg lighter

Shower: Usual wash up routine with DFK, licking of nips

Services: On bed, sensual lick with hot breath around my ears, neck, nips, body, DFK and she offered her boobs for me to lick, bj (my request) done with good suction, recall no AR, switched to 69 and I painted her tasty pussy while she moaned sweetly in btw slurping my hard rod

FJ: FJ started with her on cowgal, her moist pussy was very tight, she rode quite well and worked to good piak piak momentum, quite song switched to fav lotus and continued to DFK her, lick her neck and lovely tits, deep thrusts from below, switched to missionary and continued DFK, lick neck, tits routine, alternating deep thrusts with shallow ones, while she gently moaned, finally switched to doggie, feels even tighter and perky butt acts as good cushion, pumped and pumped her in various doggie positions, finally laid her prone doggie position, pumped her even harder as her love hole became very wet and she and I cummed together, song till Jurong explosive climax. Towel had a big moist patch 😅

Verdict: Surprisingly service much better than her sis BB, allows DFK, good GFE and accommodating to multiple positions- would be a keeper for regular if she sheds some weight. Shall monitor accordingly.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪