Thread: Vientiane,Laos
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
KTV staff were very patient and good attitude, most are able to converse in chinese, english for some. They also dont ask for tips. Got 1 even asked if we wanted higher quality girls going for 300-500 usd for st. .
which ktv staff offer you that? it's like really cut throat prices but maybe you can get a model. i heard from my papasan that you can get koreans at 200usd a pop in vientiane.

Quote:
Transport: as the bros say, can use their Loca (which is laos version of grab). Transportation cost are a little high but not excessively expensive. Theres also the problem of finding transportation during late nights (after 10pm?). Seems like most laos people sleep early. Most shops are closed from 6-7pm and opened like 6-7am onwards. Dont take the airport bus unless u're alone. Cab is cheaper or more worth it, and faster if travelling at least in 2s.
well their day starts early and ends early.
by 10pm most shops have closed and discos starts at 12am onwards. so there's like a 2 hour gap for nothingness
to find transport from 12-3am usually tuktuk or if u have a girl, get your girl to get a car, they sure have contacts for late night drivers.

Quote:
Food: Most food i find in vientiane are viet, thai or western food. Surprisingly the viet and thai food are better than most i have in their respectively countries. Road side stalls are not expensive but still priced slightly higher than their respectively countries.

Quote:
Can experienced bros provide hints as to where to find the really chio laos girls? More chio than the famous few ktvs.......
i think the chio 1s you referring to are those mix with foreigners type, very fair, the eyes are slightly brown. usually they are quite well off and do not need to work at all. you have to try to do pick up from some classy places for ONS.

Quote:
Also went to zeus club on sun night. Whole club including me and my friends maybe about 15 people only. Music is good but crowd is fuckin boring. Left within half an hour to play darts downstairs. Got sports bar beside. Went to watch EPL. They streamed the match from internet so its laggy sometimes. Must say the syt waitress one of the most attractive ones and can speak good english, turned me on.
Well you gone on a wrong day for zeus, it's an upclass disco for the more elite so you get all the working yuppies and foreigners.
a nice day to go zeus would be fri and sat since they don't work the next day.