Thread: Vientiane,Laos
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 772 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
which ktv staff offer you that? it's like really cut throat prices but maybe you can get a model. i heard from my papasan that you can get koreans at 200usd a pop in vientiane.
the papasan in grand sichuan. He looks like some arab blood guy who speaks fluent chinese. Doubt can get true koreans at 200usd a pop.
Went to seoul many yrs ago the massage / FLs there easily quote sgd300 for st already. Standard rate there probably because saw the koreans in the massage all paying the same rate.

[/QUOTE]i think the chio 1s you referring to are those mix with foreigners type, very fair, the eyes are slightly brown. usually they are quite well off and do not need to work at all. you have to try to do pick up from some classy places for ONS.[/QUOTE]

Some are mixed. A bit ang mo look. The most chio i saw is pure asian. Rich or not i not sure but seems like she got sugar daddy in sg. She came to check in her flight with another laos girl but she went in alone. Before that saw the other girl helped her call someone and spoke chinese (with china accent) mentioning something about her check in luggage. Saw her carrying branded stuff as well which is extremely rare for someone with a laos passport.

[/QUOTE]Well you gone on a wrong day for zeus, it's an upclass disco for the more elite so you get all the working yuppies and foreigners.
a nice day to go zeus would be fri and sat since they don't work the next day.[/QUOTE]
I think so too. Can get FLs there on weekends?